As our country’s lawmakers begin another phase of debate on health care reform legislation we wanted to assure you that we are closely monitoring the potential changes and resulting impact on our clients and the business community. As always we work with you for your best options to help you attract and retain employees and to keep you informed and compliant.
About Geralyn IslerGeralyn is committed to ensuring that Business Benefits’ legacy of excellence and dedication to the employer community continues for many years to come. She is well respected within the community for her research and understanding of changing industry laws and how they impact employers and their employees. Read More
- Gag Clause Prohibition- Attestation – Due 12/31 October 5, 2023
- News for Seniors enrolling in Medicare Part A & Part B September 20, 2023
- 2024 Affordability Percentage – Lowest Yet September 19, 2023
- Employer Requirement – Creditable Coverage Notice Due October 15th September 11, 2023
- New Award Named in Gary Beatrice’s Honor August 23, 2023