Business Benefits enables employers to focus on their business while we focus on providing high- quality, cost- effective benefit solutions to their employees. Our mission is to be employers’ long-term, trusted partner in benefits, helping them attract and maintain quality employees. As exhibited by more than 35 years of operation in Northern Kentucky, Business Benefits is a family business that’s in for the long haul. We value superior service, integrity, and collaboration. We are looking for diverse and talented team members who want to grow and learn in an ever-changing industry. We offer an attractive benefit program, retirement plan, opportunities for growth and a positive work environment where employees feel valued and enjoy coming to work.
Business Benefits is seeking a full-time Account Representative to deliver high quality and efficient service to clients by assisting with the overall workflow processes and providing routine support. Our team approach is one of the main reasons for our success. You will love this role if you love helping others. The Account Representative contributes to key business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, enhancing Business Benefits’ value to our clients and prospects, fostering a culture of performance and continuous improvement. The Account Representative will also be responsible for supporting the business priorities of Sales team members and the Client Service function. The Account Representative will receive and respond to customer service inquiries both, written and verbal, and will be responsible for following-up on customer issues; will research problems and process documents necessary to ensure a successful resolution.
Essential duties include:
- Facilitating accurate and timely resolution of elevated client service issues
- Patient Advocacy and benefit education
- Enrollment processing
- Client relationship building
- Supporting producers and other team members
- Facilitating insurance implementation and application process
- Coordinating wellness programs and strategies
- Facilitate claims reporting
- Organize and conduct enrollment meetings
- Maintain client’s enrollment and communication website
- Maintain organized and accurate information in client folder and database
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ of years of directly applicable experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Must be a self-starter, motivated, well-organized and willing to learn new skills
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize productivity and quality
Business Benefits is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religious belief, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.